12 Ways to cope with Coronavirus anxiety, according to psychologists
1. Know that feeling anxious about coronavirus is OK and normal.
2. Tell yourself something that is certain.
3. Limit your media exposure, especially if you struggled with anxiety before the pandemic.
4. Do what you can to protect yourself and your family, including excellent hygiene and social distancing practices.
5. Do your part in protecting your community, whether by helping more vulnerable neighbors with groceries or simply staying home.
6. Try to focus on what you are grateful for, not wish you would change, or go away.
7. Seek virtual help from mental-health professionals or download a de-stressing app.
8. Just breathe.
9. Attempt to maintain a routine.
10. Eat healthily, don't smoke, and exercise when possible.
11. Use the time to reach out to loved ones and reconnect with old friends.
12. Use the experience to reevaluate areas of your life.
~Hope all is well~